Are you worried about which weight sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold at the same time as sleeping?
With Woolino there is not any wish to worry because exceptionally breathable merino wool naturally regulates baby’s body temperature to verify s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will also save you buying a number of different sizes and TOG ratings as it comes in one standard size that fits babies 2m – 2yrs old and it may be used year-round.
• 100% natural: Silky-soft Australian merino wool lining & organic cotton outer.
• One universal size, 2mo -2yrs. For smaller babies simply close the underarm snaps to adjust the fit.
• Can be utilized in all seasons – suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C).
• Unlike any other fiber, merino regulates body temperature keeping baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
• Reduces the risk of overheating – a risk factor for SIDS.
• Zipper-pull guards to give protection to child’s skin and prevent child from chewing on the zipper pull.
• Opens completely flat for easy dressing.
• Machine washable. May also be tumble-dried.
• Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included.
• Beautifully packaged in 100% biodegradable gift box.
• Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements.
• Woolmark certified merino. OEKO-Tex 100 certified fabric and accessories (tested for harmful substances).
• Also to be had in toddler size 2-4 years
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child’s sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy care and durable. It is naturally perfect.